Introducing the 2019 Hyundai Elantra that creates a buzz earlier this year with its upgraded technology and safety features that make worthy of its price. This compact sedan might not be the beast of a car that you wanted, but it has a lot of great elements in it that will surely make you fall in love with it for a long time.
The 2018 Hyundai Elantra may have packed a lot of great features as well as mechanics that were fitted into a small sedan, but the 2019 Hyundai Elantra made sure that it will exceed your expectations.
So what is new for the 2019 Hyundai Elantra? Since it was overhauled two years ago due to the fact that a lot of people are clamoring to add more features to it, however, there has not much of a change of the 2018 Hyundai Elantra to the 2019 version of it.
The major and most noticeable change that the 2019 Hyundai Elantra is the SE trim together with its popular equipment package which has now with the SEL. In this article from one of the best dealers in Houston Hyundai Elantra, let us talk about the best reasons why you should buy and drive the 2019 Hyundai Elantra.
1. Improved interior design- If you take a peek inside of this car, you will be surprised and amazed of its interior materials that are high-quality where everything that you can see in its interior looks like it is crafted by an artist that is promised to last long and safe from wearing and tearing for a very long time.
2. More safety and technology features- Just like what is mentioned above, this compact sedan boasts a lot of safety and technology features compared to its previous versions. Some of its standard features that you will notice are the Bluetooth capability which can connect electronic devices along with a remote keyless entry equipped with an alarm and an individual tire pressure indicator for its tires and also pressure monitoring system to ensure your safety and your car’s overall tire condition.
3. Comfortable ride- The 2019 Hyundai Elantra also boasts with taller sidewalls on its tires using the Eco and the SE trims which did a good job in helping the tires absorb shocks from bumps and uneven road surfaces which made this car to withstand rough terrain without sacrificing the comfort of the driver and the passenger on board.
4. Bigger item storage- Compared to other sedans, the Elantra now has bigger small item storage that you can put in its entire cabin where your passengers will not have to worry about finding a space to store gadgets and other stuff that they take along with them during a ride which makes it more convenient. Now used cars are the trend and find out here about various uses over here.
5. Bigger cargo space- The 2019 Hyundai Elantra has a 14.5 cubic feet of cargo space where you can load more things, in fact, it has the biggest cargo space compared to other sedans in the market. Its trunk is well-designed which can hold heavy and bulky items without worrying to stash different things at your back seat.